Published every two months, it has had such diverse feature articles as:
- Are You Wasting Your Money on Language Classes?
- Chatting in Languages Online
- Why English Is Different Than Any Other Language
- Why Do People Learn Languages?
- The Ultimate Fate of Language Learning
- Coming Home to Faroese - The Why and How of Learning a Small Language
- Religion in Culture
- Constructed Languages - Making It All Up
- Rohonc Codex, Linear A & B, the Rosetta Stone, the Voynich Manuscript
- Speaking with Aliens
- When Languages Meet and Conflict
As well as standard columns dealing with:
- Language artefacts
- Linguist and author biographies
- Film and book reviews
- Languages in peril
- Celebrations from around the world
- Etymologies of foods
- "Where are you?" monthly contest
Parrot Time is a product for the Parleremo community and the larger language culture. It welcomes contributions from other writers on a wide range of topics.
Parrot Time exists in two formats for your reading pleasure.
- The digital version is great for reading online, commenting on, and sharing with your friends. You can read the current version here.
- The printable PDF version can also be read online as well as downloaded for free for your personal usage. Archives of it are available at Issuu and Scribd.